12826847

i am not very inexperienced at sharing videos on from youtube

Customer Question

hi i am not very inexperienced at sharing videos on from youtube to gmail, unfortunetly i shared it on google+ and it was on a public option the person who i was only supposed to send it to it was named. it was a very personal message of support i am very upset as she and others in her circle may see it as well and she is going through a hard time i deleted it and my google+ account i dont care about my stupidity i just want to protect her from this i tried calling google ect emailing customer care, i dont know what to do please help thanks
What are you hoping to do?
What do you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, i am hoping that the uploaded video is removed from all contacts it was sent to. the video doesnt have many views on youtube and i removed the comments i put on it, the women in question was only named in first name as in her forename i am more concerned with google+ plusnow the video i uploaded was made by another person on youtube discussing the topic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

unfortunetly i deleted my google+ account so i dont know my circle of friends now as they have been deleted with my new account. my email addresss is *****@******.*** the video i shared was dont just desert a bipolar its on youtube. its by username bypolarline

That is not good news I'm afraid.
Have you contacted Google.