12826847

we just wonder if this a bonafide company as all dealings seem dodgy . Too many people

Customer Question

Hi we just wonder if this a bonafide company as all dealings seem dodgy . Too many people are involve and they keep asking for money. It sounds like a scam to us can you help. Our friend lives in Spain
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What company are you referring to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The company is CVC Option. They appear to be based in St John Street in London but there´'s not much info on their website.My friend invested 25k with them and made a profit and now wants to take,his money and close the account.London office say that he only has 794 euros left but NYC office say hes got 29000 odd euros.He keeps getting phone calls from so many people saying that they cant give him his money unless he sends out either 1672 or 2200 euros . to Chase in NYC.They say this is for administration fees.We asked that the fees be taken off the sum involved and the balance sent through but they will not do this.I feel that this is a scam and Colin has had the wool pulled over his eyes.He is a elderly gentleman who lives in Spain but we could call you to explain more. He keeps being harrassed by people from this so called company. I hope you can throw some light on this....

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, financial companies are not my thing. I'll opt out and someone else may be able to help you.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have some more details on them, like a website address?