12826847

We bought 6 BTL investment properties a few years ago. The

Customer Question

We bought 6 BTL investment properties a few years ago. The broker and solicitor, we believe, covered up the fact that they were discounted mortgages with no repayment vehicle, and so the lender approved the mortgages. I know that BTL are outside of the FSA regulations, so whose responsibility was it to ensure the mortgages were fit and the details were correct? Us, the unregulated broker, the (struck off) solicitor or the lender?

We are being repossessed and I want to know our position considering the mortgages weren't fit ...

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,
I prefer to close the question and not be charged thank you.
Regards,
Helen