How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31896
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

,I have been a Tenant of no. 1 Wynlie

Customer Question

, I have been a Tenant of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I have a lease which started March 2012 valid until March 2017. Bank of Ireland repossessed the property from my Landlord and they kicked me out. I have placed a unilateral notice 1 Lease in addition to an Assignment of the Title deed which my landlord granted to me consideration of £XXXXX... I am after a Stay Order Application so I can go back to the property. Can you advise me on the procedure and the success of it.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

Thank you response. Yes off course I need the right legal advice since I am looking to apply to the court in order to get back into the property. Can you also let me know that in case you are unable to find the right person to reply, a refund will be made or not?

I await to hear from you.



Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Yes, we refund on request if you are not satisfied reason.
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand it is rare not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Thanks above. You may close the case and refund my deposit. Thanks. Emad