13262538

I have a High Court decision which has been in place since

I have a High Court decision which has been in place since 2010. I have been paying the agreed amount directly to the mother since.
The CSA phoned me in 2011 asking me to deal with them regarding child maintenance. I replied that I would not because there was a Court order in place.
They have just written to me again asking me to report to them my financial circumstances and to chose an arrangement type for the transfer from the CSA to the new CMS.
They also stated that my case with them will end in July 2015
Can I just remind them again that that is not their concern as the court order in place is the arrangement that has been made and therefore is outside their remit?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that in fact once the court order had been running for more than 12 months then your ex was free to apply to the CSA and it was the CSA assessment which took priority and from that time onwards the Court Order was no longer valid
It is important that you contact them and work with them as soon as possible as technically the money that you continued to pay in accordance with the Court Order could be disregarded when it come sto assessing any arrears
Sorry to give you such bad news - please ask if you need further details