re speeding I have twelve points on my licence , all from

re speeding
I have twelve points on my licence , all from march 2012 which was a really stressful time when i went to court then they allowed me to keep my licence , on compassionate grounds husband in nursing home in rural setting, i am only visitor.
caught on camera in july 2014 , just going to court next week , used speed awareness course last year.
husband still in nursing home
existing points would be cleared in 6 weeks time
please advise on best way to present in court do i have any chance of keeping licence ,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I presume you that you kept your licence by arguing exceptional hardship in March?
If so, I am really sorry, but you cannot argue exceptional hardship twice in 3 years unless on different grounds. You do not seem to be raising different grounds here.
Therefore, sadly your only option to avoid a ban is to escape conviction. I presume you don't have a positive defence to the charge but you can always put them to proof upon what they allege.
This is, of course, unless any of your points have fallen off now. If any are more than three years old then they would no longer be active on your licence and you will not be subject to totting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you for the info re exceptional hardship lasting 3 years .

my daughter is just recovering from Breast cancer and I am helping with childcare. she lives in Leicestershire

Also I am about to be made redundant, end of feb and my chances of getting another job are limited without a car/licence.

all 12 points will clear in March 2015 , only 7 weeks away, ironic!!

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it is often the way.
You can always make an application upon new grounds.
But do all of your points run from march 2012? I presume some were earlier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

they are all march 2102 It was a month from Hell and two incidents , I didn't even know about until I received the letter. They were early morning, bright sunlight low in the sky and I didn't see any flashes.

so yes they all go in March 2015

is a ban a minimum of six months , can it ever be reduced ?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It can be reduced but only for exceptional hardship reasons.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice