12826847

, I've been divorced number of years now and I try

Customer Question

Hi, I've been divorced for a number of years now and I try and speak to my kids on a regular basis, the issue I have is that they do not have a landline and every conversation I have with my kids is via a mobile or via a tablet and 9 times out of 10 we get cut off due to poor signal from my ex wife's end. Is there anything I can do to make her get a landline?
My name is ***** *****
How old are the children and what contact do you have with them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare,
My daughter is 14 and my son is 11 years old.
In the past they have stayed with me on a regular basis, every other weekend and I try and call them or FaceTime them as often as possible. The issue is that I have to speak to them via my ex wife's mobile and as it's not an area with good reception and it's often a broken conversation. I've asked in the past for a landline number but I'm always given an excuse, I know they have a landline number as her partner is an IT consultant and works from home on occasions and i don't think you can have broadband without a landline?
David
Are you willing to pay the cost of them having a landline (yes you can have broadband without one) in terms of line rental?