UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Refused reason......Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial

Refused reason......Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirement as defined as paragraph E-ECP 3.3.I am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the uk or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirement of the rules your sponsors need a groos income at least 18,600 Pounds per annum. from the evidence provided your sponsor's has 16,544.62 from her employer per annum. In order to qualify or to meet the financial requirement you and your spouse requires the shortfall between the income threshold and your salary(i.e 2077.38*2.5*1600)=21.193 in savings in order to meet the financial and your salary. I accept that you provided evidence to show that your sponsor have savings of 23.131.27, however you have not provided satisfactory evidence to show that the entire amount has been held in her account continuously past 6months prior to your application. i therefore refused your application under paragraph EC-P1.1(d) of Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules EECP.3.1)
Please house i need your advice because I just can't believe if the UKBA look at all the dates on the accounts we provided to them. we have had my savings from 13 April 2012 and the loyalty saving account was open on the 14 February, 2014 and the application was logged in November 2014, that's a 9 months gap that I have the money in my recent account and we submitted a 6months bank teller..Please help me because i need to appeal
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
, thank you question, I will be happy to help you today.
How long had the full 23,000.00 been in your account?
Did you get an appeal form?
When did you receive your refusal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i receive the refusal on 13th of Jan 2015, We have no saving account the first have been in the account since 2012 while the second have been open since Feb 2014, while we submitted the application in Nov 13 making it 9 Months before application submitting which we have never touched any funds in the account till now...Yes we giving the right to appeal there decision..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Attachment: 2015-01-23_151441_visarevisaletter.zip

i receive the refusal on 13th of Jan 2015, We have no saving account the first have been in the account since 2012 while the second have been open since Feb 2014, while we submitted the application in Nov 13 making it 9 Months before application submitting which we have never touched any funds in the account till now and we submitted all the pay slip and bank details to it...Yes we giving the right to appeal there decision..We have a son together which thought ought to consider too...

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you me with the visa refusal letters.
I believe that the positive out of the refusal letter is that the only issue we have at the moment is that of whether the funds of 23,000.00 were held in your account period of 6 continuous months. If you can provide evidence of the 23,000.00 in the account months then your appeal should succeed.
I would therefore recommend that you appeal the decision using 2 which should have been sent to you along with the refusal letter.
You should also write a letter to the immigration office 'MAC', send it to the embassy that made the decision and also state the reference number, enclosing the 6 months statement and highlighting the fact that the funds have been in the account least 6 months.
The reason you should do this is the appeal process could take at least 6 - 8 months and by you asking the home office to reconsider their decision they could over turn their decision and issue the visa in a few months, so it is better to ask reconsideration of the decision as well as appealing.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How long do you feel the apply will go and is there any reason to print a new bank statement to support the appeal?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you reply.
I feel that the full appeal process can take around 6-8 months. No there is no need to print new bank statements, you can print the statements off pertaining to the months in question and get them stamped and highlight the savings.
I hope this answers your question if so please provide a rating so I can get credited time.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.