12826847

I am researching Bhailok Fielding solicitors and have

Customer Question

Jenny, I am researching Bhailok Fielding solicitors and have picked up on a thread at justanswer.co.uk in which you advise a client who was being asked to pay £14,400 in a no win no fee case where Bhailok Fielding alleged the customer had breached contract. I know you cannot tell me anything about the case but is it possible to tell me if this issue went away after the client used your advice?
Richard Furse *********** *****@******.***
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Happy to wait answer.

R

,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Richard,
It seems that the previous customer did not give feedback as to what happened and whether the firm of solicitors backed away after the advice given.
Do you have a specific query?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is it possible to ask the previous customer what happened? Happy to have you give them my address/E Mail/phone. I just need to know what happened?

R

*****@******.***

07770777086

I am afraid this is not permitted.
Sorry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You guys must consult your customers on their experience. It is the only way you can rate yourselves. Surely you can simply ask the customer what the outcome was?

R

I am afraid it is the customers wish if they wish to disclose the outcome to us, many do, some choose not to.