Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I ordered nutri slim tablets as a trial offer and paid by

Customer Question

I ordered nutri slim tablets as a trial offer and paid by debit card in July last year . They subsequently took 180 pounds a month out of my acct and continued to try and deliver product to my holiday home ( unbeknown to me as I don't live there ) I have never received the product and on the last attempt to deliver the delivery note said left in back garden over fence ! Never received ! Despite supplying all copies of delivery notes and phone calls to vita cleanse they have said there is nothing they can do . As I got the bank to cancel the direct debit in November they say it is with the solicitors and being discussed with the bank . I know this not to be true . there are 2 issues : although I did not realise I had signed up order( still don't think I did) I have never received the 8 bottles they say they have sent and I have paid for . I do not know what to do next and feel ver aggrieved that they an get away with this to the tune of 8 oo quid ! I want my money back never delivered Can you help? Kindest Patsy XXXXXXX

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
taratill :

my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Where is your holiday home that they say they delivered the items to?

taratill :

Is it in the UK?

JACUSTOMER-hvecke3d- : Yes Poole Dorset , my main residence is windsor.
JACUSTOMER-hvecke3d- : Poole dorset
taratill :

taratill :

taratill :

Do you have an address internet company you purchased from ? Are tey UK based?

JACUSTOMER-hvecke3d- : *****@******.***
JACUSTOMER-hvecke3d- : [email protected] tryvitacleanse.com
JACUSTOMER-hvecke3d- : *****@******.***