UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

, I have question about my situation with visa and my baby's as

Customer Question

, I have question about my situation with visa and my baby's as well.
I am in uk since 5 years , and I have residence card from my husband work, will finish on January 2016. My baby is born on 2013 here in uk, she is born with some rare health issue and she have got one of major operation here and she may need transplant as well soon ( Transplant assessment is in few days.) But my husband finished his job contract, want to go back to his country, since our baby diagnosed with rare condition, my husband and I were struggling a lot. I absolutely not going there with him because of my baby has rare condition and his country is not able to look after this health issues as such small country - capital city is smaller than wimbledon. The biggest problem is also I don't speak his language , I really don't know how can I take care of baby in the hospital as she need admitted in the hospital very often. How can I apply to stay here in uk longer. Thanks
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
, thank you question, I will be happy to help you today.
What nationality are you?
What nationality is your husband?
How long will the operation process take?
Can your child not be treated in your husbands country?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
, I am korean and my husband is Swiss.
I would like stay here 2,3 year more as her operation will be in this winter.
I don't speak his langue and my baby has rare condition which difficult to treat in Switzerland, they are going to transfer her in Germany. It will be more complicate situation because we both don't speak German.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you reply.
If this is the case then the best option would be to apply using O, in the form you can state the reasons you wish to remain in the UK and provide all the required documents to back up your arguments. The form can be found at the following link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-extend-stay-in-the-uk-form-flro
You need to ensure that you write a detailed letter and provide as much evidence as possible to the home office. The home office will then make a decision on the basis of the information provided and documents submitted.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.