How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I need to get copy of my Naturalization Certificate from Home

Resolved Question:

I need to get copy of my Naturalization Certificate from Home Office, with possible changes to the name it was issued, is it possible to change name on Naturalization Certificate to My Birth name,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Your name can only be changed on a naturalisation certificate if there was a mistake e.g. Typo or spelling error.
You cannot ask for a copy with your birth name if your original naturalisation certificate was issued in your marital name.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you