12826847

should i respond at all to this lady as the person i rent the

should i respond at all to this lady as the person i rent the chair off does not want to get embroiled in this and is worried that she will in some way trick him into saying something that could legally be used against him, but she has made us both aware that she does not wish to speak to me only him and she holds him responsible for my tongue. I did call her a fat cow and a few other things and said she should have kept the dvds herself is this deformation , i have wrote an apology explaining that my outburst was in private and due to frustration at comments made to me but is it unwise to give her this-she keeps saying she knows the law and we are worried.
I wouldn't bother personally. There are people who disagree with me but I find ignoring people very powerful.
What you have said isn't defamation. Just ignore her.
She doesn't know the law if she thinks there is an action here. Usually people who say they know the law have no idea.