12826847

I entered the UK in May 2014 on a fiance visa in order to

Customer Question

I entered the UK in May 2014 and got married end of June 2014 on a fiance visa in order to marry an EU national in the UK. Things have not been going well after the marriage and I still haven't applied residence permit due to arguments and him not wanting to help or support me with things. I have reached a stage where I am almost ready to submit my paperwork to the home office permanent residence permit. However, I am concerned about the letter he sent to the home last August 2014 when we had a fight and he was living at a friends and got me arrested violence, which was dropped by him. This is the second time he got me arrested same thing though. In the letter to the home office he lied to them saying that I forced him to marry me, that he doe snot wish to suuport me and that if they receive anything from me in terms of paperwork then it's fraud and that I have his passport and he will report it as stolen etc which is not true, because he sponsored me and brought me over to the UK willingly. He even supported my fiance application willingly. Now I still don't have a job or can study without this residence permit. He is being nasty towards me and threatening to divorce me. He says that all I want him to stay here. Which is not true. My questions are: What will happen to my application once it gets submitted, will this letter that he wrote to the home office affect me at all? Bearing in mind that once we managed to patch things up, he was advised to write another letter counteracting that original letter and he did. We never had any correspondence from the home office. I am just worried that they are simply waiting to receive my application before they pounce on me and send me back. How long does it take home office to decide the outcome of an eea residence permit? Am I better off submitting this application eea residence permit or going home? If things don't improve between us. He is exercising a lot of control over me, threatening me all the time, abusing me, at the moment. What happens if I don't submit this eea residence permit application and go home and apply student visa to do my postgrad, will I still be allowed to do so? After getting a divorce and explaining that things didn't work, or will the British high commission question why things didn't work out after gaining UK entry clearance as a fiance. He promised me the world, now he can't stand looking at me. He doesn't help me with anything re my paperwork, he has delayed me so much. It's been over 6 months since we got married and I still didn't submit my application :( I am so depressed. I had such high expectations when I came over here.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
,
Please understand it is rare not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Nicola,

Sorry delay in getting back to you. But I would like to close and cancel the question and I would like to have my money refunded. Thanks.

Kind regards.