75100385

My name is ***** ***** £30,000 morgage but the but

My name is ***** ***** £30,000
morgage but the but stoped business here and operates only in Europe and Africa. One still ket in touch with one of the director who gets in touch with him. Its been a year now and all I get is you will get your money back.How do I go about getting my money back please.
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : please let me know which county you sent the money to?
Customer:

The Morgage was a property in London and the money was given in london

Customer:

this is in london

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdfand take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation . More than £10,000 then you would need representation at trial given the sums involved. If you win in Court then you could get those costs back.

Can I clarify anything about this today please?

Customer:

what happens if he does not appear as he has closed the office address will they go after the other directors.

Alex Watts :

Sadly all you can do is sue at the last known address and then you can get a private investigator to find him.

Alex Watts :

But you can serve at the last known address.

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

the sister is one of the directors of the company and she has been comunicating on my behave to him. She knows his where about. Can she be served as well as she introduced me to their company. she is still at her own address.

Alex Watts :

Sadly not. The contract or fraud was between you and the company.

Alex Watts :

You can seek an order that she discloses his location. That is something you can ask the Court for

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Customer:

I found that the account he gave money to be paid in was his personal account. instead of the company account. what do i do in this case.

Alex Watts :

You need to sue him personally then. Once you get Judgment you can get an order to freeze his bank account.

Alex Watts :

Or go after any personal assets

Alex Watts :

Does that help?