12826847

.. Could you please help .. I am currently employed as a

.. Could you please help .. I am currently employed as a cook in a school . We have recently had a crb check and repeat them every two years .. If someone committed a shoplifting crime and payed the fine .. Not commited a crime before and will never again but is there a way of clearing the crb in the next two years or will I get sacked ... Thankyou
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
You will be enhanced level checked if you work in a school I'm afraid so this will show. Everything shows on enhanced level checks even mere allegations. Spent convictions certainly do.
Whether you will be sacked or not is another matter. Dishonesty is not particularly relevant to the risks in a school. That is down to your employer really but it isn't the risk that would most concern them. It doesn't strike at the heart of your work.
Sorry if that is bad news but I can only give you truthful information.
Can I clarify anything ?