UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

It's very dificould to find professional referee . Any advise

It's very dificould to find professional referee . Any advise ?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Only one of them has to be a British a citizen, the other may be a citizen of any other country.They may be teachers, doctors, businessmen, shopkeepers etc.Do you not know anyone who can act as a referee?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Life is changed , everything is changed . My doughter is in year 1 now . So even teacher couldn't be my referee as she doesn't know me full 2 years. Gp changed . Friends is changed . I'm only with bank 11 years ,but I'm not sure if somebody from the bank I using would sign as a referee . I will ask there ( if u don't ask u never know :)
But is pitty I can't use my kids referees becouse youngest son when I applayed , the referee was signing already and me - that knows me years... He couldn't know my son then as he was newborn then :) he just comfermed with a signature on photo and the most important comfermed that he knows me then 3 years .
Could I use clerk to the tribunal letter on my name ? As there is conformation of my right to reside in UK . The letter is regards ***** ***** of my Appeal ?
The referee has to be someone who knows you personally least 2 years, so I do not think the clerk will be appropriate unless they know you personally.
Even a friend may act as a referee.
Hope this helps