UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I'm from Azebaijan.Have a very complicated situation.

Customer Question

I'm from Azebaijan.Have a very complicated situation. I applied visa and was refused twice .But having property in Brighton since 2010 and in a process of buying two new flats.I'm scared to apply again because I've been told I can be banned years. But my kids are studying there and I have a property in Brighton so what should I do .
Need an advise urgently ...thank you ...
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
,
Where are you current and on what basis were you refused visas previously?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm in Azerbaijan now. It said that my application meets the requirements of paragraph 41(I) and (ii) of the immigration rules. And they are not satisfied of the balance of probabilities that I meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the UK immigration rules. I m married , have a family in Azebaijan. My husband was always responsible my expenses .my children have been studying in Uk since 2009
What visa did you apply for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Visitor. I had 180 days And I didn't stay more then these 180 days. But they says that I spent more then 6 month in one year
The general rule of thumb is that you should not spend more than 6 months in the UK in every 12 months period as a visitor.
If you did not stay longer than 6 months in a year, you may send the visa office evidence to this effect and ask them to reconsider the refusal.
I do not think the 5 years ban is applicable in your case as you were not asked to leave the UK by the Home Office.
As your case is complex, I strongly suggest that you retain a UK immigration lawyer to assist with any future applications visas.
May i help further?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but how I can do it from Azerbajan?where I can get a UK immigration lawyer to assist ?
You do not have to be in the UK to appoint a UK immigration lawyer, you may do this from your home country.
You may find a UK immigration solicitor using the Law Society website http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk
Or an internet search engine such as Google or Yahoo.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome and good luck.
Please remember to leave feedback.