12826847

I am a Palestinian refugee holding a temporary passport from

Customer Question

I am a Palestinian refugee holding a temporary passport (jordanian) and unable to access social benefits, I live with disability and unable to participate in pension and social security systems.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nicola,

Thanks in my case. I would appreciate you advise me from your experience working in my question, will eventually reach an answer? if so, kindly proceed searching an answer problem.

Or, kindly advise me if I can refund payment, or I can change my question with a different legal question.

,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
We can refund on request if you are not satisfied so please let me know if you would like a refund at any time.
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks efforts, I will change the question, I will tell the story:

I was employed by an international company in 2008 and was sent to UK to attend a training course months with other employees (from different countries)one of them (from the same base in Abu Dhabi) was making problems with me and spreading lies to other students and training manager, he suggested that the training manager is racist and informed one of the employees I hate Bahrainis because we have different religion, the manager asked me to sign a letter asking to avoid problems, i have reported to him the problem. after that, both told the manager that I am religious. Suddenly I found the manager fighting me and before the one week of finishing the training he asked me to go back to Abu Dhabi, where I was degraded and laid off after 6 months.

Despite I internally applied positions and wrote to the segment president and HR, they proceeded with the termination. Then I have reported to labor office and advised me nothing can happen: there is no such rules to report this issue. However, I proceeded to court but I was obligated to accept some money from the company if I dropped the the case and in order to allow me work with another employer ( residency rules ).

However, the manager in Abu Dhabi and UK have left the companies, the people who I believe are the reason of my problem was developed and stayed in the company.

Right during my employment with the company I was suffering from depression because of this issue and gradually depression developed and become an illness. I have been put in hospital after suicidal attempt and discover I have unrecoverable illness.

Can you advise please what I can do?

,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nicola,

Thanks my questions, as I could not get an answer, I would like kindly to refund me my fees. therefore, please close my questions.