29905560

I work 23hours,I am nearly 64yrs,I get a state pension,I have

Customer Question

I work 23hours,I am nearly 64yrs,I get a state pension,I have a really bad back have had a couple of ops,in the past couple of years,if I go sick am I entitled to ssp ,I do not pay a stamp anymore
Ben Jones : , my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. To be entitled to SSP you need to meet the eligibility criteria which you can find here: https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay/eligibility. So the fact you are working 23h, your age or that you get state pension does not affect your eligibility.
Ben Jones :

, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else in relation to this? I just need to know whether to close the question or not? Thanks

Ben Jones :

Do you not need any further help with your query?