12826847

I had cancer my dr was neglagent I had a payout of seventy

Customer Question

I had cancer my dr was neglagent I had a payout of seventy one thousand. My husband was my career last three years. I suffer from limphadema depression anxiety bowl toxicity arthritis so I don't leave the house much (my husband left me with my youngest sons girlfriend who also have a child together) The day I received the check was the day he told me about the affair. He tried to make the bank split the check in half into each of our accounts. They wouldn't so he got mad then he told me about the affair and I told him to leave. I changed the locks. Then he started herasing me and threatening me and my children saying he's intitaled to half. I gave him fifteen thousand just to stop him upsetting everyone. He used to have a post box outside with a key so I couldn't see any letters. Now I have found out he was claiming tax credit in my name youngest son and I have a big bill to pay it back and he has been taking money out of my bank account. He's lied to my father to get a loan off him one thousand five hundred. He hasn't payed the water supplier now I have a large bill of over one thousand. My car which was writ off ,I gave it to my other son to scrap it my husband went and got it and is driving it around I still have to pay what is your advice to me.

Thank you question.

How much has been over claimed in benefits?
Does your ex work?
How far has the divorce reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
£1195.03 has been over claimed. He left on the tenth of jean this year. As far as I am a wear he is not working

Have you started the divorce proceedings?
How much unexpected debt has he created ?
How long did you and your ex live together?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No we have not started divorce yet. All in about five thousand pounds. We have been together nine years.

So in total from your £71,000 he has had a total of £20,000 one way or another is that about right?