75100385

i have been in dispute with barclays over credit card since

i have been in dispute with barclays over credit card since 2009 in 2010 they bad credited me passed my details to several dca the last one been mkdp who purchased the debt in 2010 , they also put mark against my name on bad credit stopping me from purchasing more houses last 5 years... mkdp have just been to court to have a ccj against me and the court has thrown it out .. i was not even sent a court date so i could attend myself . my question is can i do anything about barclays failing to to deal with my dispute , passing my details to 3rd party whilst in dispute, also can i do anything about barclays an mkdp putting me on bad credit file whilst in dispute, not to mention all the harassment calls and threats over the years. threats of bailiffs when all along my procedure has been correct but totally ignored .
Alex Watts :

my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Is it the bad credit you want to remove?

Alex Watts :

Just to confirm, their claim was dismissed?

Customer:

Yes there claim was dismissed ,i want to know if bad credit remarks can be removed by both original creditor and the dca who bought the debt, also is there any thing i can do regards ***** ***** on my information

Alex Watts :

If the information is not true you can apply to the Court under the Data Protection Act

Alex Watts :

You need to issue a claim using form N208

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n208-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

The Court will list the matter hearing

Alex Watts :

Section 14 states

Alex Watts :

If a court is satisfied on the application of a data subject that personal data of which the applicant is the subject are inaccurate, the court may order the data controller to rectify, block, erase or destroy those data and any other personal data in respect of which he is the data controller and which contain an expression of opinion which appears to the court to be based on the inaccurate data.

Alex Watts :

If the Court makes an Order it can order the defaulting information to be deleted. That will clear your credit file

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything about this today please?

Customer:

i have been in dispute since 2009 with barclays who never sorted problem out , so i stopped paying monthly bill. they then passed it to at least 5 dca rather than sort out my issue. they then sold the debt to mkdp...both barclays and mkdp have had me on bad credit since 2010..it finally went to court last week without even giving me a chance to attend , i didnt even know about the hearing or i would attended. its been thrown out which i thought it would because neither barclays or mkdp followed procedjure over the years they have tried to bully me... can i have bad credit removed can i do anything about all harrassment on daily basis and can i do anything about barclays passing on my data to half of england now its been thrown out thanks help

Alex Watts :

K

Alex Watts :

Indeed. I think you cant do anything about Barclays because its the other people who have the debt.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else?