How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11271
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

if my wife has moved out of the house and gone to live with

Customer Question

if my wife has moved out of the house and gone to live with her mother following my discovery of her having an affair can she reenter the house at any time?
Am i in my rights to change the locks?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question.
No, she is entitled to access to the home. She can come and go as she wishes. You can't change the locks.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited time.

Related Law Questions