75100385

I am a student, and have been impacted by the following: last

Customer Question

I am a student, and have been impacted by the following: last week a fellow student and acquaintance invited me to his/their room. They would not let me leave until I agreed to have sex with one of them. After many 'no I do not want' and a locked door guarded by the other student, I succumbed. I was scared and exhausted. At first I did not realize the extent of what had happened to me, until a friend reminded me. I have gone to the Uni nurse and the police and am thinking to press charges but am scared, confused and do not want what will happen to me. The culprit insults me now as ' being an easy girl' and is starting to intimidate me. I am not sure if my 'proof' is strong enough. I just came to the UK, am happy at Uni and I cannot oversee the consequences.
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Thank you background and I am sorry to hear this.
Alex Watts : How is it I can help or what would you like to know?