12826847

Is it illegal to "touch park" when there is NO DAMAGE. I am

Is it illegal to "touch park" when there is NO DAMAGE. I am in dispute with another driver whose car I tapped when parking. We both checked and it was agreed that there was no damage but the other driver wants to take action as he says it is against the law.
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What is he going to take action for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Driving without due care and attention

He isn't going to take action without due care and attention. That is a criminal offence which can be prosecuted by the Crown unless he is going to pay private prosecution which will cost him thousands of pounds and you would probably walk away with 3 points and a fine.
Unless there is damage there is no claim against your insurance company although I would disclose this to them just in case he 'discovers' damage later on.
reference, with a vexatious accuser like this it is always a good idea to take photographs of the cars immediately afterwards so you can prove that there is no damage at a latter stage. Some people just plain enjoy being victims.
Can I clarify anything ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks . Regardless of whether or not he is going to take action (which he is threatening to do) IS IT ILLEGAL TO TOUCH PARK?

Yes, it would amount to negligence.