29905560

I THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED I PAID 1500 POUNDS DEPOSIT BY CREDIT

Customer Question

I THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED I PAID 1500 POUNDS DEPOSIT BY CREDIT CARD AND THE REST £4450 BY SWIFT TRANSFER AM I RIGHT IN THINKING CREDIT CARD COVERS THE FULL AMOUNT
Ben Jones :

, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. You cannot claim credit card protection whole amount if the purchase was not actually paid on the card. Just because you have paid a deposit on a credit card and paid the remainder by bank transfer, you cannot say that the credit card is responsible full amount - they will only be potentially liable amount that was paid on the card, so in this case the £1,500

Ben Jones :

Hope this clarifies your position? If you could please let me know that would be great, thank you

Ben Jones :

, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else in relation to this? I just need to know whether to close the question or not? Thanks