12826847

LVT lease extension

Customer Question

If a leaseholder applies to an LVT (in Wales) statutory 90 year extension after failing to agree a premium with their landlord, and the leaseholder duly provides the LVT and the landlord with a valuation report showing that the leaseholder's own valuer is arguing premium more than three times the value of the premium offered in the leaseholder's section 42 notice of claim then does the LVT have to determine the premium payable or can they dismiss the application as invalid as the premium quoted in the section 42 notice was unrealistic thereby invalidating the notice and the subsequent application to LVT???

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to wait

,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok

,
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok

,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you. No need to reply further at this time.
Thank you patience,
,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please keep looking.

,
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

,
Please understand it is rare not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.