12826847

took out a home study course back Nov 09.. trade

Customer Question

took out a home study course back Nov 09.. trade to be a plumber.. . A guy came around gave me quick aptitude test , said i would be ok.. i signed up bank details exchanged, I was told somebody would be in contact to mark my work etc . I never heard from anybody, contact number was useless plus the home study package was never received .. I cancelled my bank after i suspect 3 payments were taken plus the payment, i made at home call.. I was contacted by train . I told them the reasons why, I was told a rep from them would yet again be in touch.. Never happened . A few more calls to myself were made demanding payment .. I replied i wasnt prepared to pay anything and basically it was they that broke the agreement... all was fine mths then i was getting calls from debt agency . That the debt had been sold onto.. i told them the same.. Now its in the hands of a Solicitor against myself. I received a letter from the courts which i replied online . They have since sent me a mediation form to return, I think court is trying to help.. on same day Solicitor. sent me a letter to pay up in full with 10% discount. The mediation form is way beyond my understanding. Also if i owed i would pay . But i dont owe and im in no financial stability to pay.. Im worried concerned and just dont know what to do i have until feb 5th 2015. Regards Pete
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would like to know from the explanation that i have given . where do i stand

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to know where i stand on this matter that i have [posted please