12826847

Dear Jo C,I have considered the advice you favs me on 22nov

Dear Jo C,
I have considered the advice you favs me on 22nov 2014 and have decided to do something about it. As letter from you would be more effective than from me please can you tell me what this would cost and approximately how much the court would cost so that I can tell if it would be worth it. Thank you, ***** *****
For a declaration of ownership it would be several hundred pounds if you self represent.
I am not allowed to write letters under the rules of this site but if you approach somebody here
www.5pumpcourt.com
or
www.churchcourtchambers.co.uk
and ask for a barrister who has done the top up public access case there will be somebody who can do this for you.