12826847

My son has been accused of a act from 3 girls at school

Customer Question

My son has been accused of a sexual act from 3 girls at school the school has taken advise and my son has been taken out of school . Its been a week now and have had no contact from social services to advise what he has been accused of the police has been involved and told us the parents of the girls are taken formal procedures can you help us or advise what we can do?
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How old is he ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

13

Are you asking if he can return to school?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

social service have advised school that he is not to go back until the police have done there investigations but we have not been consulted or told what he has done!

can you advise who should be helping us?

can you advise ?

I am not sure what you mean really. You will not get legal aid solicitor unless the police are investigative and then that would cover their investigation.
There are no sources of free legal advice services investigation. The emphasis is entirely different from their point of view. They are investigating risk rather than whether or not there was an offence.
If the police are acting then he wil have to co-operate. They will only come and arrest him if he does not. They will want to avoid that given his age but they will do it in the end if there is no other alternative.
In terms of tuition, I would use the home tutor. They are not going to let him back in school any time soon. it isn;t in his interests to be allowed back. it will only lead to the whole thing kicking off again and prompt further allegations.
Can I clarify anything ?