UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have been refused entry clearance to uk on the ground that

I have been refused entry clearance to uk on the ground that my relationship isnt genuine nor subsisting as no evidences have been presented to prove it apart from wedding certificate.i got right to appeal.my husband is a british n i am from mauritius.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
,

What is your question please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been refused entry clearance to uk on the ground that my relationship isnt genuine nor subsisting as no evidences have been presented to prove it apart from wedding certificate.i got right to appeal.my husband is a british n i am living out of Uk.Could you please suggest how to prove that my relationship is true.My husband used to visit me in my country. I met him in London and we used to communicate by phone call but we havent taken any picture together.I havewatsapp conversation from sept 2014 but our relationship started on 25 12 13.The watsapp is in English n my mother tongue.Can I present it as evidence or does it need translation?Plz wat do i writidnt apeal letter?I didnt know that I should have presented evidences?do u advise to appeal or submit a fresh application?

It will be quicker to re-apply then appeal. However, it will also be costlier to re-apply.

You need to submit evidence of your relationship and communication e.g. facebook print screens, emails, call logs, whatsapp chat history (acceptable in English and your mother tongue), flight tickets, wedding photos, other photos of you together, any relevant immigration stamps, birthday cards, other greeting cards, a statutory declaration from both your husband and you saying that you have met and are lawfully married etc.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thxs bk. Does that mean the watsapp chat history need to be translated by an accredited translator as it is clearly stated in the appeal all evidences produced should be in English. The problem is that I have already gt rid of my flight ticket. Call logs have been deleted. How do I do that statutory declaration when my husband is in uk.I dont have any picture with him so he comes n takes pictures with me after my application has been rejected I fear that the Embassy might fear that I am creating evidences now. Wat reason should I include in the appeal to disagree with their refusal?Should I say i didnt know as it is a requirement that was on the VAF4A guide.