12826847

I am a member of Community Centre Committee, we had a water

Customer Question

I am a member of Community Centre Committee, we had a water leak in the yard of community centre between the water meter & outside wall of community centre. We contacted our insurance company & they confirmed we were covered by insurance. Work was completed but unfortunately insurance company have now said they will not cover as leak was in yard & not inside the building. Can you please advise what we should do?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
,
What does your insurance policy say about indemnifying you leak? Does it state that the leak should only be in the building to be covered under the policy?