12826847

Alex Hughes,You previously answered a question about a warranty cla

Customer Question

Alice,
You previously answered a question about a warranty claim Titan Oil Tank.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/86ia9-titan-oil-tank-sprung-really-bad.html
I have a similar situation and although Titan have accept liability and send me a new tank, I have had to pay £80 delivery and have been quote approx £1000 through one of their installer partners. I asked copy of the warranty manual and mentioned that there was no mention of customer liability costs. They response was
"As promised, your claim has been reviewed.
It is with regret that I am unable to offer any monies towards installation costs. In the manual I forwarded to you, it does not state that we will cover the installation costs. It does say that consequential costs are not covered under the guarantee."
However I do not believe I should have to pay costs due to a defect in their product. Please can you advise?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i will wait . thanks.

,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,
my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I see your expert has not replied, want me to help?