75100385

i AGREED TO PROMOTE A DATING SITE AND THEY EMPLOYED XXXX

i AGREED TO PROMOTE A DATING SITE AND THEY EMPLOYED XXXX JOURNALISTS TO TAKE A STORY FROM ME. I TOLD THEM MY REASONS FOR LOOKING YOUNGER THAN MY AGE WAS BECAUSE OF A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE. I AM 61 I THOUGHT A NICE STORY ABOUT LOVE AND HEALTH WOULD BE INSORING.. THEY CHANGED THE STORY TO SELL THE DATING SITE AND SAID THAT i HAD SAID I LOOK YOUNG BECAUSE I DATE TOYBOYS. I HATED THAT BUT FELT IT WENT ALONG WITH THE PROMOTION .. THEY ASKED ME ABOUT SEX I TOLD THEM I DIDN'T MENTION SEX AND NOT TO WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WAS ABROAD WHEN CLOSER WAS PUBLISHED AND IT WAS TERRIBLE BUT I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LATE... THIS WAS SOLD TO CLOSER MAGAZINE THE DAILY MAIL AND BT,COM. I WAS TOLD ABOUT THOSE THREE AND GAVE PERMISSION BUT AGAIN SAID DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SEX BECAUSE I DIDN'T TALK ABOUT SEX... .... THEN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE THEY SOLD IT TO THE XXX BUT THIS TIME THEY SAID THAT I SAID I LOOK YOUNG BECAUSE OF DATING AND SLEEPING WITH TOYBOYS.. I AM BEING STALKED AND HARASSED BY YOUNG MEN WANTING SEX WITH ME TO MAKE ME LOOK EVEN YOUNGER.. AND NOW I AM ANXIOUS AND AFRAID BECAUSE I LIVE ALONE. PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON ME AND I AM SOMETIMES SUICIDAL NOW. tHE EDITOR OF THE MEDIA CONCERNED HAS SENT ME BULLYING INTIMIDATING EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS DEMANDING I SIGN A CONTRACT FOR TAKE A XXX MAGAZINE OR HE WOULDN'T PAY ME FOR ANY OF THE OTHERS. i TOLD HIM THAT WHAT THEY WROTE WAS UNTRUE, THEY SHOW ME ONE COPY AND PUBLISH ANOTHER AND I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THE CONTRACT BECAUSE THEY BREACHED IT BY LYING TO ME, SELLING THE STORY OVERSEAS (IT WENT WORLDWIDE) AND DENYING IT AND ALSO NOT PAYING ME. NOW HE IS TELLING ME THAT THEY DON'T NEED MY CONSENT FOR TAKE A BREAK OR FOR ME TO SIGN A CONTRACT. BY THE WAY THE CONTRACT I HAVE WITH  STATES THAT I WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ AND HAVE 100% GUARANTEE THAT I AGREE TO THE COPY BEXXXXXFORE IT IS PUBLISHED, THAT THEY WILL NEGOTIATE ON MY BEHALF THE MONETARY REWARD WITH EACH PAPER THAT PUBLISHES IT. hE IS NOT PAYING UNLESS I AGREE TO TAKE A XXX PUBLISHING THE UNTRUE STORY AND STILL THREATENING ME. HE SAID THE MONETARY REWARD FOR ALL FOUR ARTICLES (HE IS ADMITTING TO) CAN BE AS LITTLE AS £60 IN TOTAL WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS PLEASE?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know how much you want to claim or what is it you want to achieve?
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

i WANT TO CLAIM THE AMOUNT THAT IS SUITABLE FROM ALL THE MEDIA THAT USED THE STORY AROUND THE WORLD SOLD BYXXXX. THEIR CONTRACT CLEARLY STATES THAT THEY WILL NEGOTIATE WITH EACH PAPER THE MONETARY REWARD ON MY BEHALF AND I WILL BE NOTIFIED.

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

I ALSO WANT TO CLAIM FOR HARASSMENT BULLYING AND INTIMIDATION AND THE FACT THAT NOW MY LIFE IS A MESS BECAUSE OF THE LIE THEY PUT IN THE ARTICLE THAT I SAID I LOOK YOUNG BECAUSE OF DATING AND SLEEPING WITH TOYBOYS..FAMILY ARE NOT SPEAKING WITH ME FOR SHAMING THEM AND I HAVE A LOT OF STALKERS. I AM AFRAID BECAUSE I LIVE ALONE AND I AM A PENSIONER

Alex Watts : So how much do you want to claim? £1 million or less ?
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

I dont expect i would get £1 million would I?

Alex Watts : I need to get an idea how much you want to claim please?
Alex Watts : Just so that I have an idea what you are expecting.
Alex Watts : Remember any claim you need to quantify the loss
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

they said if i agreed to the word sex anywhere in the article the XXX (who they sold the story to without my knowledge or consent could say dating and sleeping with toyboys..) the story was written for the XXX by the original journalist from XXXX

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

I would say around £250000 or more

Alex Watts : Ok. This will be a multi track high value claim.
Alex Watts : now you will need a solicitor, this won't attract legal aid I am sorry to say
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

is it reasonable?

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at:XXX or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Alex Watts : As you want to claim the value you do, you will need a solicitor to represent you at trial as there are court procedure to follow.
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

which would you advise?

Alex Watts : If you want to sue for defamation then proceedings need to be started in the a high court.
Alex Watts : There is clearly a cost to this.
Alex Watts : I would avoid the high court.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

so i should ask for 10.000

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

?

Alex Watts : Well that is a matter for you. If you believe that is just then yes.
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

they made a lot of money if you went on line to check ot XXXX you would see... My friend made a page for me so I could let people know the real me

Alex Watts : If you lose the claim then you are liable for costs of the other side. This does not apply to s small claim
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

so I would be better with the small claim

Alex Watts : Indeed
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

I would kill myself if I lost and was in debt at y stage in life

Alex Watts : Given the litigation risk
Alex Watts : Personally I think so yes
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

I feel that way now because of what they have done

Alex Watts : Yes of course
Alex Watts : I understand that
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

so they have gained so much because of me and destroyed me

Alex Watts : Yes.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else for you about this today?
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

so i just follow the link you sent and go through small claims?

Alex Watts : Yes.
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

i represent myself without cost?

Alex Watts : XXXX
Alex Watts : Yes
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

i send send them the letter as you said and start prceedings

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

thank you for your help

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

so what do i do if take a XXX publish now with out y consent

Alex Watts : If they do you could potentislly seek an injunction, but that's not a small claim.
Alex Watts : There are court rules and procedure to follow so you would need a solicitor
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

gosh so they can just carry on publishing bad things that are not true in any paper or magazine and theres not much i can do without risking all the debt i could get into

Alex Watts : Sadly yes.
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

that is so bad .. so i can do the same aboout them

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

ii will expose them

Alex Watts : yes
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

i will make a small claim and expose them.. i have many followers on the pages my friend set up for me women and men across the world so i will just do that

Alex Watts : lol good
Alex Watts : can I clarify anything else?
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

thank you so much for all your help I will do the rating now

JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

bye thank you

Alex Watts : thanks and Good luck
JACUSTOMER-yvloebi4- :

thank you

Alex Watts : bye. Please do remember to rate