13262538

What rights do I have to see my children -I moved out of the

What rights do I have to see my children -I moved out of the family home as I had an affair and the arguments were not something children to hear. Now my husband is refusing to let me have them except twice a week and every second weekend.we had mediation but he says he doesn't trust me- I feel like he is bullying me and wants to punish me because he is do hurt. He says he will call the police if I try and follow a schedule we discussed in mediation that he does not agree with which is a 50/50 split of the week. What should I do ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What I need an immediate answer to is this- I have made a change to my working week commencing next Monday 2 Feb which means I work 4 not 5 days.
On the schedule I had agreed with my husband Monday night was my turn to collect from school and give tea but he would get a care worker to take the children in the morning.
Now I have Monday off work I let the nursery know that Willow would not be at nursery- he is saying she has to go and I cannot do that as it is not on the schedule?
,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,

Thank you question.

- I believe I have answered this - but if you have further queries please let me know.
You should be aware that no one can prevent you from collecting your child from the nursery whenever you wish
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.