75100385

I have had street trading licence market stall

Customer Question

I have had street trading licence market stall years. In 2008 due to my father having dementia and I moved to help care . I sublet my market stall. The market authorities were aware of this and have been last 7 years. The licence fees and monthly rent has always been paid on time and in full. Last week when I had not received the annual re-application form I called the market office and they said they were late sending out the forms but mine would be in the post...it arrive a couple of days later, i filled in forms and sent back but in the meantime received a call saying I would be losing my stall due to breaking stall rules and the stall would close down from 31st Jan(4 days from phone call). I understand subletting is not allowed but I was allowed to do it years and I do not believe 4 days is appropriate notice. Is there anything I can do. I received nothing in writting regarding subletting etc. Thank you
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : please let me know whether or not they knew it was being sublet?
JACUSTOMER-07jj6v8u- :

They were aware I sublet whole 7 years

Alex Watts : What does if say in the licence as to notice period please?