29905560

Lady & Sirs, Can I get your advice sextorsion case

Lady & Sirs,
Can I get your advice sextorsion case imposed by a "lady" in UK and myselve leaving at Louxembourg?
Please just tell me if I can continoue to descrobe the problem to whom specifically. If not you then where can i get advice/protection?
Thank you prompt responce
Markos
00352-621792386
Ben Jones :

, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in some more detail?

Customer:

Back to 2011 I vgot in contact through facebook with a lady named Poly Vrioni and we gratually and only remotelly we started a "relationship". Singnificant to mention that same time another lady (named Nikh Konstantinou) got involved as a close friend of Poly.

Customer:

two years we had never seen eatch other with various execuses from her side but we had strong communication every day. Singnificant also to mention that both ladies presented themselves as a very rich millionairs! Nikh's role was always to act as a the "Big Sister" of Poly.

Customer:

On 2013 we had the first ditect contract since I went to London to meet her. And returned back the very next day. I need to mention here that both ladies they say enormus lies including that Poly has die because of me and make me run like an idiod eithr with airplane or by car to various installations without ever find her ther with strange excecuses.

Customer:

To make sort! in sexcual mode we had exchange a lot emails expressing that she had a keen enterest with making sex including shoes! something that i was not opposite at all since I was a kind of shoe designer tooo. therefore there were some messages exchanging this preferance. Also once in the scype she asked me (and insisting by been necked also herselve) from UK to present her (from Luxembourg that I was) through the scype to make sex with her shoes! and I did it!

Customer:

Then afterwards and under one of her usual strange crisis accusing me in relationship with other ladies (I had never any other ralasionship) she present to me a snap shut taking from the skype licking her shoe -as she had constatly asked me- and also parts of messages with my preference to make sex with shoes. Of course her part on directing the conversation or the scype video is missing.

Customer:

Bot***** *****ne is that i had welcomed her to my house in Luxembourg to understand what is all about and i have dicovered that the lady is at the best schizofrenic mythomaniak supported by the same if not worst her gerl friend Nikh!

Customer:

I had to ask her to go away from me an then after she gone back to UK started thrietening that she will publish the pictures to internet

Customer:

She already provided the pictures to a friend of mine here at Luxembourg and to lady friend of me at the facebook that she believed that i have relantionship. She is thried me that she will send the pictures to my kids and my family in Greece and so!

Customer:

She had send the material directly to me but she uses mainly other accounts like Nikh and others through the outlook email

Customer:

She never asked (except recetly 700 euros never returned) need but not as black mail.

Customer:

I was terrified that she would do it because I believe she is pcych ill and she doesnt have the consiouness of the consequances!

Customer:

Therefore:

Customer:

1. I have all the messages pictures and stories of what I have mentioned above

Customer:

2. I want to be shaked strongly by the law this emails and kill those pictures

Customer:

3. I have no idea on how and where should i address the subject and get the law in action

Customer:

I have the full address of the ladies Poly and Nikh

Customer:

Some time it passed through my mind that she find similar victims snf maybe her name is ***** ***** crime or been held in psycho hospital or something but ia have no way to search for.

Customer:

And yes I have loved her and looked as she loved me too but in a leathal way!

Customer:

Markos

Customer:

Please advice

Ben Jones :

You really have a couple of options here:

One is to involve the local police where those people live. As this involves potential blackmail it can be a criminal matter, so if the police are willing to act on this they can visit them to issue a warning to try and prevent this from going any further and to stop their actions. However, you cannot force them to get involved and if they believe that this is not a matter that would require police involvement then they can advise you that they are not able to do anything and you will not be able to use their assistance. You can search local police force and their numbers here:

http://www.police.uk/contact/alternative-non-emergency-numbers/

Another option is to hire a lawyer privately to send them a formal and perhaps threatening letter that they stop doing what they are doing or that further action may follow, whether it is civil or criminal by getting the police involved. You can either get a local lawyer to you to do this, or better would be a UK lawyer as they will know the relevant UK laws that may apply.

Finally, you may simply wish to try and change your contact details or block this person from contacting you further – if they eventually see that they cannot contact you then they may simply give up on this.

Customer:

"However, you cannot force them to get involved and if they believe that this is not a matter that would require police involvement then they can advise you that they are not able to do anything and you will not be able to use their assistance" ....Then what it takes them to get them involved? what is therefore the definition of crime?

Customer:

Any advice on how to hire an appropriate relevant to those subject Lawyer?

Customer:

Do you believe that there is a thried that hiring a lawyer she became more agrressive? under the possible situation that the police may not beeing involved!

Customer:

How about getting them to the court?

Customer:

I have block them from everywhere but the find other acounts and contact me

Customer:

Any advice on the above please?

Ben Jones :

sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. There are hundreds, if not thousands of crimes possible but the police will not get involved in every single one – it depends on the seriousness, what evidence they have, etc – so it is to decide that when you report the crime – until you do so you would not know what will happen and how far the police may take it.

general letter you do not need a specific lawyer and a general lawyer that deals with civil litigation perhaps will be sufficient – you can search here:

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/?Pro=False

I really cannot say whether she will become more aggressive or not if you engage a lawyer – it appears that she is quite unpredictable anyway so I cannot guess what her reaction to that would be.

Can I clarify anything else ?

Customer:

Yes please the last support: Is it any legal or standard title to describe my problem like "sexstorsion" or "black mail" or similar, that i can use to describe as a title my problem in order to get better searching results, since the addresses of the police or the lawyers are almost infinitive and i want to selkect the appropriate crime title to norrow down them!

Ben Jones :

what demands has this person made in order not to publish the photos?

Customer:

That is the creasyness ...she is just thrietening me because she feels that I am going to other girls and because i got away from her since i discovered that she sould be seriously ill mentaly!

Customer:

because of her completly unstable behavor and extraordinarry lies

Customer:

she never asked me anything she just like that thrietined me and expose some material to the two persons I told you (they provided to me exactly what she had sent to them! terrible! of course they know me and his and her adea about me never shanged but when your personal data exposed from a person that just proviously advertised as the perfect relations ...it hearts duble!

Customer:

please reply in my perosnal email since i am departing from the office. (NATO office at Louxembourg) that i have spoke about the problem in the security office and they advised me to stay cool and she may stop the activities! but ia cannot just stay still I need to expore all possible avenues to defend myself

Customer:

What I need si to shake them so never do it again

Customer:

Personal email ... *****@******.***

Customer:

Thank you so much anyway

Ben Jones :

Sorry we cannot use email to communicate so all responses will have to be on here. to occur there has to be an unwarranted demand made gain or to cause loss to someone else. So unless these can be shown it may not amount to blackmail but it could amount to harassment which is still a criminal offence, although it can be a civil one too. So you can get a criminal lawyer if you wanted to but it may be best to get a civil litigation lawyer to write the letter if that is the route you wanted to follow

Ben Jones :

If your original question has been answered I would be grateful if you could please quickly rate my answer - it only takes a second to do and is an important part of our process. I can still questions afterwards if needed. Thank you

Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'