12826847

Clare, we have been in touch before about my children residnet

Customer Question

Clare, we have been in touch before about my children residnet being in Spain being part of a UK contact order, it was around October I think. I have written to the Judge on many occassions because I feel my ex is breaking the order, we were called to court yesterday. I assumed to speak throught hte issue but I was basically made to feel like a criminal, I was not allowed to speak other than yes and no, and she would only discuss a contact issue summer holiday and not the fact I feel he broke the order. She had also disclosed al lof my complaints to my ex husband. I divirced him on the the grounds of bullying and now I feel completely unprotected and unable to protect the children from his bullying. Is the Judge allowed to disclose my complaints to him, without then discussing them as part of the order and in court. Within 2 hours I had received a taunting email form my ex but I can´t now approach the judge! I feel lost, please advise.

Thank you question.

How do you feel that he has broken the order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The order states that he can't use persuasion children to visit. He has been doing so and it upsets them significantly.
I'm more concerned that the judge showed him my letters to him and yet it wasn't raised.

What has he actually been doing?