12826847

We are dealing with an unrepresented seller. Is it OK to do

Customer Question

We are dealing with an unrepresented seller. Is it OK to do a Law Society Formula A exchange where we hold the contracts? Surely there is no risk as we do not require any undertakings?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please keep looking...

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Keep looking please.........

THis has been over a week now.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nicola,

Why is this question listed as closed? You said you would look for another professional to assist. It has been 10 days now and still no answer from an 'expert'. What am I paying my membership fees for?

Expert:  Matt Jones replied 2 years ago.
HI I will try and help
Have you satisfied yourself as to the identity and integrity of the seller/owner, and have you written to them advising them to seek independent legal advice?
I presume there is no legal charge to have redeemed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes and yes

No legal charge