75100385

, just over a year ago now, i was a victim of fraud against

Customer Question

,
just over a year ago now, i was a victim of fraud against my credit card account, and to cut a long story short, all of my accounts were frozen.
Over the duration of a year, i had to make various long winded phone calls and trips to my local branch, to try and sort things out, and they decided they were going to reinburse me the money calls and so on, into the account that had originally been the problem, which is where the problems im having now have continued.
On this particular trip they explained that someone had reinbursed me this money from my own credit card, so i had technically paid my self back, and unbeknown to me, had a new balance on a credit card which , i didnt even have access to anymore, and two wasnt recieving statments for. this in turn had racked alot of default payment fines up, and left me with a hefty bill.
So they appologised in branch, told me that my debt was cleared, credit rating would be put back to normal, as i had gone from excellent to poor during this problem, and i wouldnt recieve any more letters threatening me with court appearacnces.
This afternoon, upon arriving home from work, to my horror i had recieved another one of these letters, and hense the reason im asking advice?
i would really appreciate if you could advise me on this, as i seem to be getting nowhere with the bank.
David.
Alex Watts :

my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

What is it you want to achieve please?