UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My wife and I have just submitted a spouse visa application

Customer Question

My wife and I have just submitted a spouse visa application and now I have some worries because with the application I sent our new tenancy agreement, because she hasn't got a scanner I signed her name on the agreement on her behalf, with her permission and consent, I thought that was ok because I wasn't decieving or trying to con anybody, I was only trying to get the supporting documents ready on time. I didn't think it was fraud because I had my wife's consen but now I have worries that I may of been mistaken and the visa officer may think we have been dishonest and trying to deceive
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
,
If you have signed with her consent, there is nothing to worry about and I do not think this will be an issue.
If questioned about it, your wife may confirm that the signature is hers.
Hope this helps