12826847

I have a complaint about a companies employee which the

I have a complaint about a companies employee which the management are refusing to address, if it is in relation to staff conduct bringing the company into disrepute how can I take a complaint further? Would an ombudsman be able to assist?
Any advice please would be gratefully received
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What type of company is this?
What is the complaint?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a children's educational company.
I received in the post pornographic orders. On investigating where they'd come from the porn company confirmed the order had been received from this particular company as there was a return to sender address in the back of the envelop.
I only have 1 link with the company which is an ex's brother. He however claims a member of staff must have done it.
I contacted the company owner who is based in New Zealand, he was spoiled and stated they would investigate how my personal details have been obtained and why lien was ordered from his company and stated they'd respond by the 12th Jan. I've not heard anything and despite requesting a progress report I've had no response.
I am really sorry but you will not be able to force them to act over this.
The fact that he is the common link really doesn't prove anything. It might just be a co incidence. That might be unlikely but unlikely events happen.
In any event, even if he had accepted the matter, if this is a private company then they are free to levy punishments or not as they think fit. They do not have to act upon customer complaints.
There are no ombudsman that govern the decisions of private companies of this nature I'm afraid.
I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Can I clarify anything ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you.
That's rather disappointing that company employees are allowed to mail pornographic material to people and nothing can be done about it.
Many thanks anyway help
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. information, please start your question with ‘’.