31090051

I need some advice on the distribution of music to my online

I need some advice on the distribution of music to my online customers. I sell quizzes which are emailed to customers in the pub industry. They would like to have snippets of famous songs o play in their pubs. I assume they would have PRS BUT WHAT LEGALLY do I need if I was to email then say a series of .wav files?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question.
Would these excerpts form part of the quiz packages?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. This would mean that they would play the excerpt (maybe 25 seconds or so) and quiz zers would answer the name of the artist or year it was a hit etc

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you that.
The pub needs a licence as you have identified but you also need a licence. It used to be a straightforward MCPS licence but since the amalgamation of MCPS with PRS the licence you now need quiz is a Music Quiz Games licence which you can read about here:
http://www.prsformusic.com/users/recordedmedia/gamesandkaraoke/Pages/music-quiz-games.aspx