12826847

I have signed the form from TVV TEle Verzeichnis which is a

Customer Question

I have signed the form from TVV Tele Verzeichnis in Hamburg. It was a form that made no obvious mention of costs, however I cannot currently find the form I signed since it appeared to be about domain name registration or similar. Anyway it is a scam. They have now asked for £797 in writing, attached to a copy of the fax I sent which seems to mention this cost , I suspect it may not have been on the original or at least it was certainly made as unclear as possible as I usually scan in case of such things. There are other replies made on the Just Answer website suggesting that no contact should be made, since I have not responded to their demand in any way so far is this the correct action, and if and ask how should I react?

PS, I must be an idiot!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can wait . I guess if nobody answers by then it is not something they are keen to take up?

Thanks me informed.

James

,
We will continue to look Professional to assist you.
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** Do they need more info - it isn't a well worded question I must say...

,
I am very sorry but I have not had any feedback on this question.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks , maybe you should close the question.

James