13262538

Can a beneficiary renounce their incoming benefits? Could it

Customer Question

Can a beneficiary renounce their incoming benefits? Could it be possible to bind a beneficiary to certain tasks as a bi-product or part of the terms of receiving the benefits, that are hidden from the beneficiary until receipt of benefits? Is there a time limit for a beneficiary to collect their benefits? Finally, is there any circumstance where it would be acceptable to charge the beneficiary to receive what they are entitled to in any part of the world?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Are you referring to state benefit please?
Is this an entitlement under a Will and if so in which country was the Will made.
In any event could you give us a little more background so that we can try and assist you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, not state benefits, in order to reject those, simply don't turn up to dole appointments. I mean in the sense of inheritence or winnings.

I suspected that was the case!
Could you explain what has actually happened and what you have tried to do about it