12826847

I have been stalked years by a former colleague

Customer Question

I have been stalked years by a former colleague and there associates i would like to take out a restraining order or an order to stop harrasment against some of the companies that are involved in this harrasment where these individuals are employed.
I would also like to obtain legal advice to question the duty of care at an employers based on the people they forced me to work with who were borderline sociopathic who have created problems in my personal / professional life and career and that the same individual who used my cv and his mates to gain work in the industry i'm in has now been directly employed by the firm i'm working links to the press.
What kind of legal options are available?
.

Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

Can you please confirm whether you are based in the United Kingdom or New Zealand? Thank you