UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am writing to advise that XYZ LLP will necessarily be

Customer Question

I am writing to advise that XYZ LLP will necessarily be resigning as the investment manager as a result of the Fund being put into liquidation. This was not explicitly made clear during the Board meeting XYZ LLP will of course continue to provide all necessary assistance to the Directors/Liquidators orderly liquidation of the fund. Is this a valid letter of resignation . It was sent via email?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
,
Yes, it is a valid letter of resignation provided it was sent by a duly authorised representative of the LLP and provided the agreement between the LLP and the Fund does not state that notices should not be sent by email.
Hope this helps