75100385

I orders some slimming tablets from Lovely Ketone Products

Customer Question

I orders some slimming tablets from Lovely Ketone Products over the internet. They were a free trial
offer, the company have since stopped two lots of £87+ from my bank account, I paid delivery
of the free sample but have not received them,I was told because I did not return them within 14 days I t would be seen as I wanted other tablets. How can this be if I have not received the free ones. The company's name is***** I do not have their address and cannot find it on the lap top, my bank has froze any payments to them.
Alex Watts :

my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

please let me know whether there is a return address or do you have any company details? If so are they based in the UK?

JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

I do not know the returns address as I have not received an items yet, the post and package was taken from my account on 30dec 2014

Alex Watts :

How did you pay? Was it by credit card?

Alex Watts :

Did they give you a cooling off period?

JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

I have not received any product yet, but if I did not want them I had 14days to return them, so I can not return what I do not hve

JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

I only paid the post and package by card, they have taken the other money from my account, the bank statement says it was paid by my visa card, it was not paid by me using the card.

Alex Watts :

Ok, Do you know where they are based, is it the UK?

JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

No like I have said earlier I have not received any tablets to return them,if I had I would know the return address.

Alex Watts : Have you contacted your bank yet?
JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

I have told the bank and they have put a stop on the payments so far but if the company who supplied the item gets intoutch with me I will know their base address what do I do if they ask me payment

Alex Watts : Ok. You need to get their address to take action
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation .
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

The reason I have rated this poor is because you asked me questions

Alex Watts :

I need to ask questions in order to give you the best advice.

Alex Watts :

I needed to know if you paid by credit card as the card issuer would be liable under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

Alex Watts :

I needed to know if they gave you a cooling off period as if not they would be in breach of the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014

Alex Watts :

All these help me give you an accurate answer.

Alex Watts :

Without asking these questions the answer I gave may have been wrong. Which would not have been good

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

JACUSTOMER-u2z0mak5- :

The reason I have rated this poor is because you asked me questions I had already given information to. i.e. I did not know their address as I did not receive ant goods to send back. The summery you gave at the end of the conversation I was helpfull that I do thank you for.

Alex Watts :

Please can I ask you to consider re-rating? If you leave a negative rating the site does not compensate me time.

Alex Watts :

As I have answered your question might I ask you to look at it again. Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did pay the post and package by visa credit card but it was the other company that has taken the two amounts from my account without my permission I did not personally use my card to pay extra items.

Ok - use the Credit Card to charge back the unauthorised items.
But the bank should be able to credit back fraud transactions on your bank account.