12826847

, we recently moved out of a rented property and there were

, we recently moved out of a rented property and there were a few issues brought up on the out inspection that i am happy to deal with, however the landlord has now said that there are more dilapidations relating to our tenancy. I am unsure how this can be and need advice on where i stand legally with regards ***** ***** landlady just adding more and more faults.
.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I am not sure what you wanted to know about this? Obviously they cannot just invent things and charge you . However, the fact remains that it would seem to be the case that they are.
If you refuse to pay then she can deduct it from your deposit. You can claim to the scheme and then they will have to prove what they allege.
If the deposit does not cover it then you can refuse to pay and they can sue at the small claims court and they would have to prove what they allege.
It is also not as simple as proving that these faults exist. They need to attribute them to your actions or inactions.
Can I clarify anything ?