UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Good afternoon, I have a situation, I filled up 3 UK visit

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I have a situation, I filled up 3 UK visit visa application , my friend and her mother. I did not declare that my friend has a sister residing in UK she got the 6 months visit visa and we are applying mother with the same information but did not push through due to time constrain since her mother is in New Zealand and it will take 3 or 4 weeks to process the visa she undergo only the biometric but did not submit the supporting documents which we assumed will be considered as cancelled. We are re apply her mother in Philippines and declare the daughter to correct my mistake.
I would like to know the if there will be consequences in the application of my friends mother having different declaration regarding relatives residing in UK also would this affect my friends elligibility to enter UK since we are planning to travel next month in group including the mom days only.
Hope to receive your advise as we are confused and undecided whether to push the re-application of her mothers visa.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
,
Making a false representation in an entry clearance application may lead to the visa being revoked and a mandatory ban being applied visa applications.
I would suggest that the visa issuing post be notified of the omission to declare your friend's sister's presence in the UK and explain why it was omitted e.g. Oversight.
The sooner this is done, the better. The post may not do anything about it if it accepts that it was a genuine mistake.
Hope this helps